MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #106 - Easter

We have a couple of teammates out this week at MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE so I decided to whip up a quick card and join in the Easter challenge this week! I have had these Waltzing Mouse Nestie Eggs stamps and the coordinating Spellbinders Nested Eggs (that are retired) for a while now but always seem to miss the holiday so I couldn't wait to get them out and put something together!!

I started by picking out my 5 egg stamps and then picking 5 chalk ink colors. I then cut and embossed them and then dug through my punches to find that grass border that I just KNEW I had hiding somewhere?! I think this card definitely says EASTER -- don't YOU?
Get out YOUR Easter papers or stamps and join us!!

Comments

Sandy Palmer said…
Sheri, your card is just beautiful! Love the spring colors you used! Those Easter eggs are just wonderful! Love this card! :)
Marge said…
This just SCREAMS Easter, Sheri, and it's sooo CUTE -- feels so good to use a die you were dying to own and then never used, huh?!!! Of course, I'm just guessing about that -- HA -- right?!!!
Diane said…
Very pretty and festive!!
Sarah said…
I live your card! It's so sweet! Looks like a lot of us used Charlotte's gift of lace this week!
Sue Lelli said…
LOVE your colection of eggs, sheri and that lace is a perfect Pretty detail!

Popular Posts