MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #107 - Spring Has Sprung

I decided to join the girls again over at MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE this week because I REALLY wanted to color with my COPICs! As some of you know, every month I create with new stamps from JustRite Papercraft. And, with my hectic schedule, I sometimes don't get to create things "just for fun"?!! I know that some of you can relate, right?? I work a "real job" (full-time) and host two challenges so free time is at a premium these days. Spring is my FAVORITE time of year and I LOVE planting flowers in all the pretty colors but my flowerbed has been SO neglected the past couple of years. (I hope to change that soon!) The stamp set I used is from the JustRite March Release called Grateful Hearts Vintage Labels Two and cut with JustRite Vintage Labels Two custom die:
I colored the flowers to coordinate with my paper from October Afternoon Woodland Park. The pink plaid piece was just a scrap I saw at the last minute and added for contrast and the white piece is cut with a Martha Stewart punch. The black piece was cut with my new Spellbinders Opulent Ovals die.
I hope you will take some time to smell the flowers!


Comments

Shona said…
Wow! That floral paper is so perfect with the stamped flowers, and I really like how the black behind the image makes it pop. This card makes me want to play in my garderns, I just need the rest of the snow to go away!
Sue Crease said…
Sheri,
This is a beautiful card. I love all the layers you have added and I like your colours too.

Sue
Sandy Palmer said…
Sheri, that whole center part with the JustRite stamp is simply beautiful! All the layering, and with the added black underneath just gave it the right everything! Love it all! :)
Marge said…
WOW, those flowers are colored perfectly and just pop off the card and shout SPRING!!! LOVE every sweet detail you've added here!!! GORGEOUS spring card -- glad you got to play, just for FUN!!! ;-)
ShelbyWoo said…
Sheri what a gorgeous card...such elegance!!!!! Thanks for always giving me so much inspiration!
P.G. Lamb said…
Sheri, what a pretty card and I love the colors that you used! I hope you'll be bale to have time this spring to enjoy your lovely garden as well. :-)

Popular Posts