JustRite Papercraft March Release Day 3

I think the designers at JustRite Papercraft are ready for Spring as they have created the most beautiful botanical stamp sets! I couldn't wait to color the lilies in Floral Vintage Labels Two.
I have been doing a lot of bright and colorful cards lately but decided to switch it up after I was inspired by the green and teal paper from Echo Park Happy Days 6" x 6" pad. (This is the same pad I used for my pink and yellow project on Day 1 and it happened to be still on my table - lol)
I stamped in green onto cream cardstock and cut with JustRite Vintage Labels Two die. This was such a quick and simple little card with a monochromatic tone. Sometimes you don't need all those layers and accessories (but a little lace never hurts)! The ribbon is from Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the crew!

Sheri Holt --> you are here

Comments

Charlotte said…
Oh Sheri,
This is oh so pretty. I love the colors you used. And the stamped image is beautiful.
Charlotte

Popular Posts