JustRite Papercraft March Release Day 4

Just one more day left after today's release at JustRite Inspiration! Today's set, Graceful Monogram, is designed to go with Spellbinders Media Mixage line that debuted at Winter CHA 2013.
Although I didn't use Grand Damask Background in my project today, it is being showcased by some of the other team members.
I decided to spice up some cards I found at Michael's in the dollar bin with some custom monograms and envelopes.
These were incredibly hard to photograph but I think you get the idea?!! I simply stamped the frame image in purple and cut with JustRite Vintage Labels Three dies. Next, I colored the inside circle with my COPICs and inked inside edges (still in the die) with Antique Linen Distress ink. They were added to the cards with dimensional foam dots.
I stamped the letters with celery green ink and punched out with my 7/8" circle punch and popped those up as well. The final touch was adding the stamp the the flap of the envelope -- LOVE THAT!

The cameo is a HOT trend right now and some of the team have created some awesome inspiration for you so be sure to check it out!

Margie Higuchi
Darsie Bruno
Kathy JonesHeidi Blankenship 
Barb Schram
Sheri Holt --> you are here
Angela Barkhouse
Eva Dobilas

Comments

Popular Posts