JustRite Papercraft March Release Day 2

It's another week of wonder inspiration over at JustRite Papercraft! We are on DAY 2 of the March Release and I have a card featuring Grateful Hearts Labels Two.

Although this set a great flower set to color, I chose to feature some of the great sentiments. I know there will be PLENTY of flowers from some of the other DT!

I also couldn't wait to use one of my new Spellbinders Opulent Ovals die (now available in the JustRite Store) so I cut out the larger one in white. I stamped the large label with Memento Rich Cocoa (even though it looks black in the photo) onto teal dotted paper and cut with JustRite custom dies Vintage Labels Two. Next, I stamped the sentiment onto white cardstock and popped into the center. All the papers are from Teresa Collins Tell Your Story 6 x 6 pad. The ribbon is from Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

I hope you will come back tomorrow for another great stamp set!

JustRite Inspiration
Amy Tedder
Angela Barkhouse
Kellie Fortin
Marisa Job
Eva Dobilas
Kazan Clark
Barb Schram
Heidi Blankenship
Michele Kovack
Sheri Holt
Darsie Bruno
Margie Higuchi

Comments

Popular Posts