JustRite Papercraft March Release Day 5

This is the final day of the March Release inspiration and I think you'll agree that it has been a great one! I'm not sure which set is my favorite because there were so many beautiful flowers to color and that gorgeous Grand Damask Background I can't wait to use! I'm sure will see me creating more with these sets in the coming weeks. Today's Celebrations Labels One & Bracket Borders One set coordinates with Spellbinders A2 Borders One and Labels One:

My 5" x 6.5" card was created for a special graduate this year in school colors of course! I started by stamping the celebrate border in black and cutting with one of the Bracket Border edges. Next I cut the designer paper with the plain edge and decided to add a solid black piece at the bottom with another decorative edge.
I colored the striped center section with my COPICs and then assembled and cut to size. Next, I stamped and cut the 2 main labels with Labels One and double stamped the sentiment. I popped each layer with 3D squares and added a few grey pearls to the corners.


I also used Spellbinders Decorative Labels One for the bottom layer of my centerpiece in yellow cardstock. No bows or flowers for this card because I wanted it to have a masculine touch but I can always add later if I need a girl card, right? Be sure to come back tomorrow for another JustRite Friday Challenge!

There's more inspiration from some of the team below:

JustRite Inspiration
Sharon Harnist
Kazan Clark
Michele Kovack
Darsie Bruno
Marisa Job
Sheri Holt --> you are here
Eva Dobilas
Angela Barkhouse

Comments

Margie Higuchi said…
This card is just so stunning! Love everything about it! The patterns just rock :)

Popular Posts