JustRite Friday Challenge #55 - Color Challenge

When I saw the colors this week over at JustRite Friday Challenge, I knew EXACTLY what papers I would choose because I had recently picked up a DCWV Linen Closet Mat Stack.  It was PERFECT!

I used JustRite Stitched with Love 2-3/8" set, (which on sale right now for $10.00!) and stamped with brown ink.  I did not have the actual colors mentioned in the color reference so I used some that were close.  Here's the photo:


I absolutely LOVE these colors and they are so pretty together.  I may have to work up another one (or two) for this challenge - lol!  Here's a close-up of the stamps:

I used Spellbinders Octagon and Classic Circles to cut the main image.  The brown trim was cut and then crimped with my Marvy Straight Crimper.

Comments

Mary Jo said…
Sheri this turned out really nice. The paper reminds me of my grandmothers quilt. Think you did a very nice job on the colors.
Marge said…
Very lovely, Sheri! Love how your lace gives it a "shabby" touch -- sooo pretty with your chosen image/sentiment!!!
I've not figured out what I can make yet & don't have those Copic shades either, sadly! Being creatively lazy anyway as my son's visiting! ;~)
Unknown said…
Sherie - this is stunning (as always) - you may have just inspired me to enter at just rite - you had a simelar one at shabby tea rooms not so long ago & lvoed that too, yep - think its a great colour sheme & it really suits your style.
Deb.x
Lynn said…
Perfect paper and excellent stamp choice to combine it with. A restful card. very nice.

Popular Posts