The Shabby Tea Room #63 - SWEET BABY!

The Shabby Tea Room is celebrating "BABIES" this week!  It never hurts to have one of these cards on hand for that last minute gift!

Our sponsor(s) this week is:



They are generously offering 4 IMAGES for the TOP PRIZE from EITHER store!


I chose this adorable image called Good Night.  I actually only used the mobile portion of the image and printed it twice.  Then, I colored with my COPICs and cut the mobile parts by hand and popped up with foam dots.  The sentiment is a dollar stamp but it is surrounded by a stamp from JustRite Charms Cling Border and coordinating JustRite Charm Die.   I also added a Spellbinders Nested Duck (because I think they're SO CUTE!)  Here is the inspiration photo this week:


Be sure to check out the other Shabby Girls' creations:






Also entered at:

Comments

Debbie said…
So absolutely sweet and precious ... love the colors and how you made the scalloped paper on top look like a curtain above the crib! So clever :)
Unknown said…
Hi Sheri, I had no idea you were new to this, both your sites look so professional - you've done an amazing job with the design & layout of them. Congrats on the DT work, being on the Shabby Tea Room team speaks for itself I think - as they have such an amaing standard & the style is out of this world.

I'll try & give your challenge blog a few mentions - I'm planning to enter a card anyway this time, but allready wrote the post. So next challenge I'll give it a big shout! If your ever stuck or need anything doing last minute cause of DT's being unavailable, I'd be happy to help you out, just give me a shout if theres ever anything I can do.x
Deb.x
shelly said…
what a sweet sweet card! i love every detail on this.
Anonymous said…
What an adorable card Sheri!! Love the mobile!!!

Popular Posts