WHOOPSI DAISY - PUNCH IT

We are asking you to PUNCH IT this weeek over at Whoopsi Daisy.  We can't wait to see what you come up with!  I started with this image from sheet214.
I used a Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, Marvy Scalloped Circle, EK Circle and EK Paper Shapers Large Garden Flowers Chain border punch.  The papers are DCWV Hippie Chic.
I colored the image with coordinating COPIC colors and cut with Spellbinders Labels Ten.

Also entered at:

Sugar Creek Hollow : 3-2-1 recipe
Cupcake Craft Challenges : In The Garden
Cutie Sunday : Butterflies
Papertake Weekly : Fancy A Punch

Comments

Unknown said…
Awww... what a lovely & sweet card! Such a cute image too! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari
Faye said…
What a pretty project, love the fab papers and bright colours. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. Good Luck! x
Nadine said…
Hallo

wunderschön, da stimmt einfach
alles.

Danke für Deine Teilnahme bei Cutie Sunday.

Lg Nadine
Gorgeous card, sweetie and I love the image you have used….. Thanks for joining Cutie Sunday.....

Hugs
Bella
Shelly said…
Hi, what adorable craftyness... perfect for our In the Garden Challenge at Cupcake! Shelly x
Marge said…
Cute image; great coloring, as always! I've likely lost any skill I had, as I've not used my Copics in sooo long, but sure I will when we're staying in out of the heat in a month or so here in the desert! ;-|
Unknown said…
Hey again! - This is gorgeous Sheire - the image look ace in those colours & LOVE tha papers, you have such good taste! Am majorly diggin your work at the mo! (don't mean to suck up! - but can't get enough of it right now!!!)
Deb.x
The Crafty Den said…
Hi Sheri, what a beautiful card. I love the image and the colours are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Popular Posts