MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #58 - Memorial Day/Victorian Day

We are celebrating Memorial Day this week at MY SHERI CRAFTS!  It was brought to my attention that not everyone knows of this holiday, so we decided to open it up to Flowers also.  I decided to incorporate the patriotic colors in my card with stamped flowers.
 The stamp is JustRite The Greatest Joy Large Oval Borders and Centers.  I colored the image with my COPICs and popped it on a piece of blue cardstock that I heat embossed the border in white.  They were both cit with Spellbinders Classic Ovals.  The white background is embossed with my Cuttlebug Grace's Frame.
This was a pretty quick and simple card but I love the crispness of it!  TFL!!

Comments

shelly said…
your work is so inspiring and i love your style. ive really enjoyed your blog. thanks for sharing :)

Popular Posts