WHOOPSI DAISY - Things With Wings

Well, my 2nd week on the FABULOUS DT over at Whoopsi Daisy.  This week it is the ever popular "Things with Wings".  This doesn't always mean angels or fairies....mine has a little birdie!  This week Linnie is generously having a huge BOGO SALE.  Be sure to check it out and get something new!!
This image is from sheet24 and one of my favorites so far!  I coored with my COPICs and layered with Spellbinders Classic Large Scalloped Circle and Lacey Circles.  The flourishes are Sizzix and the flowers are Prima.
I got that lush satin ribbon in a clearance bin at Michaels after the holiday and thought it was the perfect addition!  We hope you will join us this week for another fun challenge!

Also entered at:

Stamp Something - use a digi

Comments

Gorgeous card Sheri. Love everything about it.
Hugs Nataliya
Unknown said…
Sheri - I really really love this card! I'ts just perfect...simple, elegant & v. pretty, Love it! I loved that image when I saw it too, actually I almost chose that one! - must use it some time - it looks fantastic coloured.
Deb.x

Popular Posts