WHOOPSI DAISY - BIRTHDAYS

This week, at the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge, we are celebrating "BIRTHDAYS".  You will definitely want to check out the other girls' creations on the challenge site for more inspiration and then....get creating!
I chose this sweet image from sheet137 and went with a little different color scheme than I usually do.  I was inspired by one of my team and when I saw this green satin ribbon....it was meant to be!  You need to check out the store for the awesome BOGO SALE!  I colored with my COPICs and a little Sakura Stardust Pen accent.
The sentiment is a 1-5/8" JustRite Just A Note Center popped onto a new JustRite Charm Cling stamp and cut with the coordinating JustRite Exclusive Charm Die set and also colored with my COPICs.

Also entered at:

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge : Birthday
Scrappy Frogs : Birthday
Clear It Out : Colors
Crafter's Companion : Girls Birthday

Comments

Unknown said…
Great design thanks for joining in at CRAFT this week.

Kerry
Rachel B said…
That little girl is too adorable! Fabulous coloring. Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out.
LORi said…
So CUTE!! Hugs-LORi

Popular Posts