The Shabby Tea Room #64 - (Recipe 2-4-6)

Charlene has a great recipe for us this week at The Shabby Tea Room where our sponsor this week is JustRite Stampers (one of my favorites)!  The recipe is as follows:

2- designer papers
4- buttons
6- layers

I chose this set from JustRite Hope Borders & Centers 2" Square Original and stamped the center onto a cream colored Twinchie and then cut both with Spellbinders Labels One.  The papers are Graphic 45 Once Upon A Springtime

Here is this week's inspiration photo:


I hope you will take the time to join us this week and check out some more inspiration from the other DT blogs:





Comments

Anonymous said…
I love those Graphic 45 fairys Sheri! What a beautiful card!!
Diane said…
I agree with the comment above...beautiful card...and love that Graphic 45 paper, too!!!
Christie said…
Such a pretty card! Love the big bow and the Graphic 45!

Popular Posts