MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #56

At My Sheri Crafts Challenge this week we are honoring NURSES!  (You could also do a "Get Well" card instead??) 
I chose this AWESOME image from Bugaboo Stamps called Stella Nursing - ICU.  It comes with the sentiment and just cracked me up when I saw it!!!  I just discovered this site and they have some FABULOUS images....I spent quite a bit there but they ARE having a HUGE SALE!!
SO FUNNY!!!

I also wanted to do another card becuase these images are SO CUTE!  This is also from Bugaboo Stamps.  You can find it and more like this Bugaboo Angel HERE.

VERY simple card that I whipped up in about 20 minutes!  The sentiment is from JustRite Stamps Fancy Tags Cling set.

I hope you will stop by and join in the fun this week!

Also entered at:

Digi's With Attitude - Make Us Laugh

Comments

Jovan said…
Both of these cards are just to cute! I love that little old lady!
sgc said…
Great cards. Love the layouts you used. Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's Anything Goes Challenge.
Catherine said…
Thank you for joining us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps this week ! Your card are gorgeous ! Great layouts ! Good luck !
sammi said…
Fantastic cards! Love them both! Thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude!
Amy said…
Great cards!! Probably one of my favorite Stella images. Thanks for joining Bugaboo at Catch the Bug Blog :) Amy - DT

Popular Posts