MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #59 - May Flowers 1-2-3

It's our last chance to fit in a "MAY FLOWERS" challenge and we're throwing in a recipe too!  The recipe is: 1-button, 2-designer papers, 3-flowers.
I needed a card for a wedding I'm going to tomorrow and have been wanting to try the zipper flowers so this fit in perfectly!!!  I took my zipper, unzipped it and cut it in half.  Then, I took a needle and thread and proceeded to sew a slip stitch in the edge without the teeth so I could gather it to form the spiral.  As I was doing this, (I don't EVER sew and I had to go buy a needle and thread for this project - LOL!) I must've stabbed my finger a hundred times so, needless to say, I only made the one flower??
I used my trusty JustRite Elegant Frames Cling set and heat embossed the sentiment in black.  Then I cut using Spellbinders Labels Ten.  The other flowers were cut using Heartfelt Creations Posy Patch Exclusive Die and the flower center is a Recollections Flower.  I then inked the flowers with Versamark Stardust Watermark pad and added a little Stickles too.
For the inside, I stamped another sentiment from the same cling set and added a few flourished before I cut with a larger Spellbinders Labels Ten.

Comments

Popular Posts