JustRite Friday Challenge #123 - Color Inspiration

It's Friday and time for another color challenge over at JustRite Inspiration. I hope you like the bright and bold color inspiration photo:

I have to admit, this one was kinda hard for me to create my inspiration card and I struggled getting something to look decent. I think the inspiration photo is pretty though and sometimes don't think about actually having to create something myself - LOL!
I colored the Black-Eyed Susan Vintage Labels Five image with Spectrum Noir markers and cut with Spellbinders Labels Thirty-Eight. I also cut a larger label in purple and a black Majestic Labels Twenty-Five layer.

My coloring isn't great on this one because it was late and I was rushing to get it all done in time but I'm pretty happy with the end result - it definitely makes me smile!!

Comments

So pretty gotta love the Black Eyed Susan stamp set it's so versatile . I think your colouring is perfect and certainly captures the colors in the challenge . Love all the layers and different dies you used . Have a great weekend

Popular Posts