The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Floral Hello

Today I am sharing an all occasion card with hand colored flowers over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store!
I started by stamping the image from JustRite Grateful Heart Vintage Labels Two clear stamps with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and cutting with JustRite Vintage Labels Two Die. Next, I colored with my COPICs. I had fun layering all the dies on this one (it's always an experiment). The Spellbinders A2 Curved Borders Two die is so versatile and fun!

Don't forget the big SALE going on!


SUPPLIES:
PaperWebster's Pages Modern Romance paper *SALE*, white & olive card stock from stash
StampsJustRite Grateful Heart Vintage Labels Two clear stampsJustRite Just A Note Vintage Sentiment Tags clear stamps
DiesJustRite Vintage Labels Two DieSpellbinders Decorative Labels Twenty-Eight dieSpellbinders A2 Divine Eloquence dieSpellbinders A2 Curved Borders Two die
RibbonSeam Binding Ribbon
OtherPrima Mini Rose

***************

Be sure to stop by Sharon's BLOG to check out all new products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and for more inspiration. See ya next Tuesday!!

Comments

Shona said…
Sweet ! That's one of my favourite JR stamps and I really like the vibrant colours you used on it with the green b'ground papers. I love how cheery it is!

Popular Posts