JustRite Papercraft June Release - Elegant Christmas Swirls & Heirloom Flourish Two Die

We're not even half way through the June Release over at JustRite Inspiration and it's time to get in the Christmas spirit with Becca Feeken's Amazing Paper Grace Elegant Christmas Swirls clear stamps & Heirloom Flourish Two Die!
I used Zing Red Glitter Embossing Powder in this one but I have to say that I am not really a fan. It didn't turn out as crisp as I would've liked so I think next time I will stamp in a red ink instead of clear embossing glue. I cut the center out with the largest Vintage Labels Seven die and turned it on it's side. Becca's new flourish dies frame it perfectly!

This one is pretty basic but I can see a lot of versatility in this sentiment set and the die!





Be sure to visit the rest of the team!


Comments

Becca Feeken said…
Sheri, this is an amazing card!! I love how you framed your card with the die - so sweet and so elegant!! I also love the embossing powder - it looks deliciously distressed :-)
Clare said…
Beautiful card! I love the background, and the die cut just makes the card "pop"! Well done!
Georgiana said…
Very pretty and I love the layering of the dies.
Noreen said…
What a lovely background for a card!

Popular Posts