The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - My Hero Patriotic Card

I have a patriotic card to share today over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store using JustRite Let Freedom Ring clear stamps & JustRite Shooting Stars Background cling stamp.
Can you believe it's almost July? Boy how time flies!! Not only would these stamp sets would be great for military cards, 4th of July or Americana style cards but I think I will even do a baby card with them -- keep a lookout for that one soon! *wink*




SUPPLIES:
Paper: Silver Mirror Paper & kraft card stock from stash
Stamps: JustRite Let Freedom Ring clear stamps, JustRite Shooting Stars Background cling stamp
Dies: Spellbinders D-Lites Medallion Four die, Spellbinders A2 Scalloped Borders Three die
Ink: Memento ink, accented with Spectrum Noir markers
Ribbon: Webster's Pages Trim Card - Yacht Club
Other: 3D Foam Adhesive Squares

***************

Be sure to stop by Sharon's BLOG to check out all new products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and for more inspiration. See ya next Tuesday!!


Comments

Popular Posts