JustRite Papercraft June Release - Floral Stitched Background & Vintage Filigree Layers Dies

I missed yesterday of the release but I am back today for Day 3 of the June Release over at JustRite Inspiration! If you would like to see all the Patriotic cards the team did yesterday with Let Freedom Ring clear stamps & Shooting Stars Stitched Background, you can check them out here: http://justritestampers.typepad.com/justrite-inspiration/2014/06/june-release-and-tutorial-tuesday-4th-of-july-celebration-using-justrite-let-freedom-ring-and-shooti.html
I originally wasn't going to color the Floral Stitched Background Cling Stamp and used a dauber to ink different components of the stamp in various shades of blue & green ink before stamping onto white cardstock. But, it just wasn't bold enough for me so I got in a little coloring therapy after all by coloring the flowers and leaves with my Spectrum Noir markers.
The Vintage Filigree Layers Dies was cut in white AND a silver foil before piecing back together. I inked the edges of the background and the sentiment with Memento Summer Sky. I tried to step outside the box with the blue color instead of pinks but these flowers would look fabulous in any color!



There other stamp introduced today is:


Be sure to visit the rest of the team!

Sheri Holt --> you are here


Comments

Shona said…
Wow! That's some job colouring! I thought it was a printed patterned paper. Even knowing that you coloured it, I'm still having trouble believing it! I wish I could colour like that! *sigh*

Popular Posts