The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Thanks with a Vase of Flowers

It's Tuesday and time for a little Thank You card inspiration over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store! I have been wanting to do this one for a while but just never got around to it because it was a little more involved than most (I think I re-did it three times before I was happy enough to post it!). I used Spellbinders Blue Bells & Lily of the Valley D- Lite die cut in white cardstock and colored them with markers in various shades. I had to cut them and modify them a bit to get the effect you see. There are 2 of each flower below with green Spellbinders Foliage Flourish die in the back.
I didn't want to use the whole vase because it was a little bigger than I wanted for this card. I did a similar flower vase card using Asters & Poppies back in January. The other one was very CAS (Clean And Simple) - you can check it out here: http://myshericards.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-stamp-simply-ribbon-store-cas-thank.html


SUPPLIES:
PaperSilver Mirror Paper, purple, white & olive card stock from stash
StampsJustRite Grand Thank You Sentiments Cling Stamps
DiesSpellbinders Heirloom Legacy 5" x 7" dieSpellbinders Filigree Vase D-Lite dieSpellbinders Blue Bells & Lily of the Valley D- Lite dieSpellbinders Foliage Flourish dieJustRite Vintage Label & Banner die
InkMemento Tuxedo Black ink, colored with Spectrum Noir markers
Ribbon1.25" Silk Ribbon
OtherMelissa Frances Pearls3D Foam Adhesive Squares

***************

Be sure to stop by Sharon's BLOG to check out all new products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and for more inspiration. See ya next Tuesday!!




Comments

Shona said…
I love this style with the diecut flowers and the colours are beautiful. This card is just lovely!

Popular Posts