JustRite Papercraft June Release - Christmas Stitched with Love & Matching SVG cuts

It's Day 5 of the June Release over at JustRite Inspiration and I have a few Christmas tags to inspire you featuring Christmas Stitched with Love Clear Stamps.
The SVG Digital Cut File for this set made it SO EASY to create these little gift tags! They were so fun to make and color all the different images. I simply used the EXACT cut file and cut all the shapes I needed with my Silhouette CAMEO and then inked up my stamps and laid them on top to get the alignment straight.

I stamped the Vintage Labels Seven in four different colors and cut with the corresponding Vintage Labels Seven die.

Next, I stamped each one with a sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

I cut Spellbinders Labels Thirty-Six in matching foil card stock colors and backed the labels.

I colored the images with Spectrum Noir markers and popped each one onto one of the labels with foam squares. There is a SALE going on thru Monday, June 9th so you get some to try out too!




Be sure to check out the inspiration from the rest of the team!

Sheri Holt --> you are here

Comments

Popular Posts