The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - I am Lucky!

I have a quick card to share today over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. I used papers from Kaisercraft Curiosity 6-1/2" paper pad. It also had matching cutouts in the back so no stamping or die cutting necessary for this one!

I love these colors and patterns in this set. The green has very pretty gold foil dots and the Silk 1.25" ribbon adds just a touch of elegance. 


I think this sentiment says it all -- I AM ONE LUCKY GIRL!

SUPPLIES:
Paper: Kaisercraft Curiosity 6-1/2" paper pad & chocolate card stock from stash
Ribbon: 1.25" Silk Ribbon
Other: White flower3D Foam Adhesive Squares



***************

Be sure to stop by Sharon's BLOG to check out all new products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and for more inspiration. See ya next Tuesday!!

Comments

Popular Posts