JustRite Papercraft June Release - Applique Christmas & Quilted Blocks Background Stamps

We have some more Christmas inspiration on DAY 6 of the June Release over at JustRite Inspiration. Today, I am showing a simply card using Applique Christmas Clear Stamps & Quilted Blocks Cling Background Stamp.

I started with a nice red & green plaid paper and heat embossed the Quilted Blocks Cling Background Stamp in white directly in the center with a little of the edge showing so it would look like a homemade quilt. 

The label I chose from this set coordinates with the Spellbinders Labels One dies so I stamped in black and cut with Scalloped Labels One and backed with Decorative Labels One in black. I colored the little stitched part red and added a red & green bow.



Check out the rest of the team!

Sheri Holt --> you are here

Comments

Popular Posts